Friday, June 03, 2005

Long time...

Hey ppl!Been forever since I blogged.I have been really busy been doing this research about access to ARVs in the private sector as in ppl who choose not to go to public hospitals.Got me to thinking the way tonnes of research is done and the way you sometimes do not see the impact on the ground.But I guess it is a way for the consultants to make money and at times that info becomes useful in the future.
Madaraka day passed the other day and many young ppl were hardly bothered.Well I guess it is also because there is liitle for the youth to celebrate in kenya nowadays.With insecurity at an all time high,unemployment soaring and all sorts of other stuff I do not want to get into here.But who knows one day in the future MAdaraka day may be worth celebrating again...

No comments: