Mr Man Bag himself tagged me. So here goes
FOUR THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT
1. My Health - I'm not a gym buff or a health nut but I do like to take care of myself. So I don't eat junk food, go to the gym 4-5 times a week, drink alcohol once a week or less, don't use sugar, don't cook/eat red meat at home, take vitamin supplements, avoid canned foods, love fresh fruit and try to sleep at least 7 hours daily. But other than that I'm just like the rest of you.
2. Sci-fi/fantasy - I'm a certified nerd, my life just doesn't feel complete if I'm not indulging in any of the two at any given time.
3. News/Information - I love to know what's happening in the world and I love to learn. So it's nothing weird for me to read like 5 plus new sites every morning.
4. Black/African Empowerment - I think that there is so much better and further we can do as a people. So I feel strongly about issues that affect us directly.
FOUR WORDS OR PHRASES THAT I USE A LOT
2. Hmph - This is not a word per se but I use it when I chat online quite a bit.
3. Conyo - This is a spanish swear word
4. Kubaff - This one never grows old
FOUR THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Go sky diving - The experience of just being so far up in the sky is life changing to say the least.
2. To Choke Someone Out like in the vid below
Yes I'm a psycho, so sue me!
3. To take a year off everyday life and just travel the exotic parts of the world - The hum drum of everyday life terrifies me, and I would like to get out and about before I am boxed in with a marriage, mortgage and kids (shivers).
4. To do something that would earn me short term fame - Yes I'd like to enjoy the good life that comes with being famous and recognized just for a short time and then go back to being everyday me before it gets boring or goes to my head.
FOUR THINGS THAT I’VE LEARNT FROM THE PAST
1. Hurting People Hurt People - The more baggage and hurt someone is carrying from the past, the more likely the are to bring drama to your life. Call me harsh but I give such people a wide berth esp when it comes to relationships.
2. Common Sense Is Not Common - I look at the things that people do all the time, and this becomes clearer and clearer everyday.
3. If A Woman Asks You If She Is Hot Just Say Yes - Do not give an honest answer or attempt to rationalize the answer. Say Yes and smile, it shall save you alot of trouble.
4. Sex Just Isn't Worth The Trouble It Brings - Through my general observations and personal experiences, sex just brings too much drama to the table. Whether you are in a relationship or not, it just brings too many issues, abstinence is just so much more appealing.
There, I'm done!
I also came across this interesting meme that I decided to fill in. One word answers only!
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? None
3. Your hair? long
4. Your mother? busy
5. Your father? deceased
6. Your favorite? fruit
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favorite drink? juice
9. Your dream/goal? Peace
10. What room you are in? Office
11. Your hobby? Internet
12. Your fear? Failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? successful
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. Something that you are not? Patient
16. Muffins? Nah
17. Wish list item? Money
18. Where you grew up? Nairobi
19. Last thing you did? Eat
20. What are you wearing? Skechers
21. Your TV? Dusty
22. Your pets? Imaginery
23. Friends? Few
24. Your life? Complicated
25. Your mood? Mellow
26. Missing someone? Nah
27. Car? Dirty
28. Something you're not wearing? Vest
29. Your favorite store? Publix
30. Your favorite color? black
33. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
34. Last time you cried? Eons
35. Who will resend this? Hmmmmmm
36. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom
37. One person who texts me regularly? Pal
38. My favorite place to eat? Couch
39. My favorite food? Cantonese
I'm sharing them both with Gish, Sunnykay and Bomseh. Regular blogging shall resume soon!