Reason 2032 why Aco is going to Hell - Curiosity beyond boundaries
Yesterday there was this chic who gave me a ride. I didn't know this chic that well but she gave out that, "If you talk to me nicely maybe I'll let you hit it" vibe. Even though I have been on the B-train for sometime now, I am still choosy so I kept the conversation above board. Anyway at one point she had to stop at a gas station and stepped out. So here I was, alone in an interesting person's car. What did I do? I let my curiosity get the better of me, so what I did was open her glove compartment just to take a peek and get to know her a bit better. So what do I find in there? A thong and small bottle of pills, so I looked at the pills, memorised the name of the meds and looked them up when I got home. The pills were azithromycin, one of the things that antibiotic treats is an STD in addition to innocus conditions like ear, nose and throat infections. So the question my dear friends, are the thong and the medicine mutually exclusive? Several scenarios come to mind
1. In case of any hot back seat SUV action happening, there is always the need for a fresh change of underwear and a dose of antibiotics to prevent an outbreak of a pre-existing condition.
2. In case of any hot back seat SUV action happening, no underwear is worn but just in case there is an important appointment; it's good to have some nearby. The antibiotics, a pre-emptive measure.
3. Due to quite a few thongs being lost after some hot back seat SUV action, it was always necesary to have some spare underwear handy. The antibiotics? After too much hot back seat SUV action, there have to be some consequences.
4. She bought the underwear after regular shopping but forgot it in the car, while the antibiotics are for a routine infection.
5. Underwear doesnt let the lady parts breathe but is always carried just in case, while the antibiotics were bought for a friend.
6. Someone knew I would be taking a ride with her and planted both articles in her glove compartment so as to make her look bad in my eyes.
Anyway, honestly who cares? The lesson I learned, some glove compartments are worse than handbags, you don't know what you'll find in there. Good thing I'm not going to see that chic every again.
Moving on, The MTV Video Music Awards were on yesterday. Britney Spears has completed her metamorphosis from Pop Princess to ............. I don't even have words for it. I'm sure many a dude was unable to get it up after whacking off to her poster for years after her flabby physique was seared into the minds.
In other VMA news which I know few of you care about but I will share anyway. Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, two of Pamela Anderson's exes (she's the girl who was in Baywatch with the big tatties and was also in Kanye's Touch The Sky video) decided to express their differences with their fists and caused a ruckus during Alicia Keys performance. Anyway Jammie Foxx was presenting an award soon after that and left Jennifer Garner hanging as he swayed from the script. Dude might have a big ego and all but he's still got that comedian in him!
Why The Doctors' Strike Is A Missed Opportunity
3 weeks ago