Thursday, July 28, 2005

Leaving

After a tortous and harrowing time packing my bags.If you knew my mother you would understand. I mean the woman sent me to stato with Toss for crying out loud!And loads of stuff that the ppl over there do not want or need but she's a mother so I will not hold that against her.
So my boys took me to the airport it was bila stress or drama.You know how it is being a jamaa.So went through the preliminaries and had noticed a few things.All the duty free shops there are so damn expensive even more so then the ones in Europe.I think they should remove the free part from the name.And like when I last travelled there are still no seats or lounges for the common mwanainchi.But hey we are trying our best as these things take time to implement esp when bureaucracy checks in.
There is this dude I saw at the airport who made me jazzed to no end, the guy had this clad made out of either corduroy or cheap velour.That and lots of rings and a big ass chain of course shades did not kosa.I knew this guy was most def not Kenyan and when he was given back his passport it proved i was right.Oh and his hand luggage was one of those cheap large paperbags boys sell you when you are at the sokoni.
anyway I am a bit tired more on the rest of the trip later.

No comments: