Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ok.....

Yesterday I walked into the apt and find the aircon running and there is not one person there!What the f#@k!The elec bill is going up for what?Seems D the lazy ass akataa had killed something in his room or exposed his boxer shorts to air.Coz his room was throwing something fierce!So as the night progresses and he gets back in he turns on the air con.We are in fall, it's cold enough already!!The thing is that the fool does not know that I come from a family of ninjas, we are very light sleepers.So I got up at like 3 am and turned it off.Back to the stupid games of summer.The problem with some people is that they do not LISTEN!I had pointed the air con thing out after the last elec bill.These people dont know that apart from mid summer aircon is not that neccesary.I guess we as Kenyans are more hard core as in Kenya aircon is not a big issue even though it really gets hot at times.But anyway what also puts me off is that D has this bad habit of walking around bila shirt.If he had a flat stomach and hard chest like me I would be cool, but the bastard has a big gut!Then his telly is in the sitting room and not his bedroom like the rest of us.So once in a while when I come in I am treated to an eye searing sight.But do I hear that if you run a magnet over the screen of a telly it messes up the tubes for color and screws the picture up.Just a random piece of knowledge for you people.Oh I need a trip to somewhere like coasto to relax me....

5 comments:

Nakeel said...

ooh its weeknd and i know u r tired so utilize the two days and sneak out to treat urself and relax...
Lovely weekend....

Afromusing said...

ai pole for the searing sight...i am wrapped up like an eskimo everyday at work coz the airconditioning is left on, even if its 50 degrees outside..nuts..

Have a great weekend!

Milonare said...

Yaani pot-bellied falas like those have no shame... A ka-tummy that rides over their belts and all... And then having the audacity to walk around bare chest/bare belly...

Ati you have six-pack plus pecs??? Like me??? Blog photo we compete ama??? LOLOLOL

Farmgal said...

ati u have a hard chest? hebu tell us more!
reminds me of a place I used to work. On one end of the office pple are all wrapped up on the other all women are in sleeveless tops. It was summer so U can imagine how jinga we looked on the cold end.

Anonymous said...

well when u sukuma anything from 50-200 press ups daily you end up having something to show.Besides ppl bila anything to show should consider the feelings of others!But i feel you on the aircon thing.over summer I used to go to the lib with a sweater!