Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sato

Had a nice lie in today morning.Today there was an open house thing going on so I went to support the int'l club at their table.So one of the chics manning the table was this chic who when i first asked her when we met, how she tastes.What I meant was how does she taste food?Imagine I am not kidding at all, as some people taste food through their nose ie that is y food is tasteless to some when they have a cold!But she told what it actually meant to her and we had a good laugh about it.Whenever I used to run into her I would ask her when I get to taste her and that kind of thing and we would laugh and move on.
So as we are at the table beating storo, she tells me that she has known 2 Kenyan men in her life me included and they were all ladies men.First of all, I am not a ladies man.I am actually very shy around the ladies!Yes it's true!But I got to thinking lady bloggers out there, are Kenyan men ladies men?
Oh well time for my afternoon nap then gotta study in the evening!

2 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

LMAO: u asked how her how she tastes...then u got all surprised that she'd think of something else

u are a cassanova wewe. Nakutoka leo nimekubatiza Blog cassanova

Milonare said...

Yes

Kenyan men, especially me and you are ladies men...

Them love him them love him them love him

Them call him ladies choice them love him...

That song by Mighty King Kong was actually about me LOLOLOLOL