It's been a while but I was tagged by Supaflyishi to post 7 facts about me that people don't know and to tag 7 other people. I took my liberties to also add things that I am thinking that people don't know...........
1. I prefer driving manual cars to cars with automatic transmission.
2. I have fallen in love with Sudoku.
3. I think I have grown a few inches taller in the last few years, I met someone who used to be taller than me when we were in college but now we are the same height plus some trousers I had a few years back are too short now. It could be my friends and clothes are shrinking or maybe I'm growing sideways?? The possibilities are endless!
4. I got a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy and tears in my eyes when I heard that Paris Hilton was sentenced to jail.
5. There is a friend of mine who wants to apply for some State Grants and asked me for help. I want to help her, but the problem is that she knows jack about proposal writing et al but has had the nerve to argue with me and try to set me straight all the time; despite the fact that I have been studying and doing such stuff for a long time. I'm going to become very unavailable soon.........
6. If I wanted to I could write "serious" posts and commentaries but I just lack the motivation most of the time because call it apathy but there are enough people out there expressing their opinions on politics, current affairs, the economy etc; so I'll just read their stuff and stick to what I know...my life.
7. Whenever I meet Kenyans out here, I don't get a lump in my throat and ecstatic. It's not that I hate Kenyans, it's just that they are like cockroaches out here, everywhere you look and for that one you see there are 3 that came with it hiding somewhere.
I would like to tag these 7 bloggers to share with us.
7.Nick (We shall wait till you are done watching Spider-man 3)
Quote of the day - 'We must have had 99% of the game. It was the other three per cent that cost us the match.' - Ruud Gullit