Friday, July 02, 2004

Whoo hooo!It's Friday!!!!

Hey people!
The week is at an end!Thank God for small favours.Oh by the way I did get paid yesterday, not that we ever misss gettting paid but there are one or two day delays at times.I do have some fuzz in my head due to sleeping late after watching yesterday's EURO 2004 semi.I must compliment Greece on their victory they played pretty well.
Anyway as usual I think I'll grab 40 winks in the afternoon.Our supervisor is in Holland for the week so I can kick back a little.
Well with all the political rallies going on this weekend I have to be back in the house by lunchtime.No need in putting my neck on the line,you never know when chaos will erupt with these rallies.
Anyway other than that I am drafting a proposal that should increase my workload and pay check,wish me luck.Otherwise I got an audio book but just realised that my attention span is like totally shot so I don't know when I'll listen to it.Gotta go....

No comments: