Friday, July 02, 2004

Zen Stories

Hey people!
Me again.At least the cold has reduced.You see where I work is higher up then the rest of the city and it is in a very green area with plenty of trees.so if you did science you know that in areas like that you never get heat waves.And for me with my close to phobic fear of cold it sure as hell ain't fun,but I survive.
Anyway you ever watch those old martial arts movies where alongside back-breaking training the sensei also imparts wisdom to the hero in the form of age old stories.Well
here is a large collection of those stories.Knock yourself out and tell me what you think.Later people.

1 comment:

moggaless said...

Nice site you have here.

I checked out your stories (zen stories) and my favo was the "Gift of insults".

With all happening in your country, its still your country.