Monday, May 02, 2005

It doesn't get any better

Ya'll know about my opinion on most Kenyan pop and hip hop wannabe sounds.so it cane to me as no surprise when I heard the "queen" of Ogopa DJs with her version of Kinyanyaunyau a song by deux vultures that lambastes pigeons well she did her version with her own beats called Kibow-wow.Of course hers was about guys who borrow everything that they floss with from there pals and have fake accents and all.Her track ain't that bad despite the content but I guess with her one song per year policy that is all we are going to hear from her.
And some gal called Michelle has done her own version of Bamboo's compe,his version has him warning haters to stay of his gal.Well her version goes out to gals telling them that she is on their men.Wonder who's next on the train.Well time for me to go to switch I am attending the protest on ARVs at KICC tommorrow morning.I would rather not but since I am being paid to do it......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad...whats with half assed content?

Anonymous said...

its cool that kenyan gals r also doing something to ive the jamaa's compe with there own songs kwani hata tlc did there thing with scrubbs good for them if i culd sing i wuld do the same for shizzy..........