Friday, November 25, 2005

Moving on....

Well after the drama of last night I had a nice laid back evening at home.How do you know when you are financially prudent?When you can't remember the PIN for your ATM card coz you don't use it much.It took me two guesses to get it!
Anyway it is really interesting how news travels.A member of the KBW family I met today was telling me of how she had heard about the drama from someone who was picking her from the airport and the thing is that she had not even read the post!Oh who is the KBW member you want to know?Well she will remain anonymus coz I have not told her that I was goin to post on this.All I can say is that she is a petite cute gal with a great smile!Fill in the blanks from there.And yes now there is someone who knows how The Acolyte looks like!Well other then that the club was just there.When the club is not all that I usually make sure that I leave knowing some new people and tonight I left knowing 2 new gals.Gotta have something to show for that entrance money you know.
Other then that there is the usual dysfunction in my family.My big sister who really wanted my mum to come over never spends any time with her at all.I don't know what is with gals and their mums.I could tell you more on that but sleep calls.Ya'll have a good day!

8 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

#1: hell yeah: .."..for every WIN someone must FAIL but there comes a point we exhale yea yea yea SAY..shoop shoop shoop shube do..."

-Ebu unleash who the mystery KBW petite cutey that u met.
-back here u better cram that ATM pin number..cause hell hath no fury than a brada with a swallowed card piagring mlolongo for over the counter withdrawal for 2k

Milonare said...

Hehehehehe

Toboa the details max'mum speed min'mum delay

Who is this mrembo??? Spill the beans!!!

We need to know, we want to know, we have to know!!!

Anonymous said...

@ Nick
All in good time my man.Yup I have stored that pin in my phone coz don't wanna be humiliated when I am with a mama.
@ Milo
Like I said all in due time....

Acolyte said...

@ mutumia
Patience my dear I am still undergoin a makeover!I guess I am one of those old school kenyans who doesnt trust banks not to slip in a little sumthin extra when you overswipe ur card!So I withdraw cash more poko and hid it under my matress in the digs!:D.About the entrance fee it don't make sense if you don't meet new ppl,that's why they call it a club!

Anonymous said...

Could it be gurunuru aka light...just guessing

Acolyte said...

@ msanii
good guess but no!

Anonymous said...

lol@good guess ..whats good about it then?..he he he

Anonymous said...

@ msanii
It is better to try and fail then not to try at all....