Friday, July 09, 2004

100 things about me part 1....

I have been reading some really interesting blogs lately.I will post the links later but there is one thing of note I saw on two of them. The authors put up a list of 100 things about them that made them unique or just ordinary.Well I think it's time you got to know me a bit better.So here's part 1 of the list.....
1.I don't like eggs, I have not eaten one in around 16 years.
2.I enjoy reading comics
3.I hate soap operas
4.I sometimes procrastinate too much
5.I can be a trifle untidy at times
6.I love martial arts
7.I can never put on weight no matter what I eat
8.I am a light sleeper
9.I was in the same school for primary and high school ( 12 years )
10.I have no respect for alcoholics
11.I think politicians do nothin of note for the people esp in Kenya
12.I love playing strategy games
13.I am a picky eater
14.I enjoy the company of deep thinkers
15.I am a deep introvert
16.I take forever to anger
17.I believe in re-incaranation
18.I have a very short attention span at times
19.I find it very hard to pay attention in church
20.I can be arrogant at times
21.I don't believe in following set societal roles ie go to school,
get a job, get married, have kids etc.
22.I am single and enjoying it
23.I am a big fan of Liverpool.Best football club in the U.K
24.I believe in both destiny and free will ( confusing )
25.I love outdoor shoes
26.I love dogs
27.I'm going off meat right now
28.I love chocolate
29.I wear my clothes forever before i get rid of them
30.I love reading
31.I feel sorry for people who get their approval by impressing others
32.I believe there is a special place in hell for child molesters
33.I hate the complex crossword puzzle
34.Cricket bores me
35.I think too much
36.I don't like smiling
37.i think there's not too much to laugh about
38.I'm an underachiever
39.I have a keen interest in divination
40.I think marriage is way out dated
41.I support women's rights but not feminism
42.I am not a male chauvinist pig just a male supremacist
43.I believe in karma
44.Kids are way over-rated
45.Life sucks but only you can change that
46.you will never feel alive until you express yourself
47.I find ties uncomfortable ( wore one to school for 12 years )
48.I believe tradition shouldn't be dissed as much as it is
49.I wear specs but I own contacts too
50.I don't talk much but when I start I can go on forever......

Anyway that's a liitle about me.hope it makes me less faceless.It's easy for that to hapen in cyberspace.

No comments: