Thursday, July 08, 2004

Funny!

Where I work I am part of the design department.The designers make up website concept as pics ( jpgs ) and I turn them into HTML ( web page ). Only that with the slow rate of approval by our bosses and the amazing amount of re-working that is done I usually have a lot of time to do what I please hence the blog.
Anyway yesterday the designers had a long night, they left the office at 12.15.Anyway one of them Ted the responsible,quiet,principled one almost misses the staff bus which we catch at 8 am while the rest Vic and Tia don't catch it but they do get into the office later.
Anyway I was looking at caliblog ( life in Hollywood ) a blog by 2 guys and a chic who live in California.One of them had been here and posted pics of his trip.Anyway he had posted a pic of the duracell bunny and the caption under it said ' no doubt the scariest duracell bunny I have ever seen'.Well looking at the pic I had to agree.I'll post a link to it later.Anyway back to the story, so I turn to Vic and tell him most def our duracell bunny looks scary we should do something about it.Then he says something like they don't last and I say they do too as I use them first on my discman then on my walkman then wall clock ( yup I'm cheap like that ).Anyway that's when he says you can't use a durex for that.Seems he thought I was talking about condoms.Some and the rest of the design dept ribbed him about it for a minute or two.Well seems we now know what he does with his free time.....

No comments: