Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Same ole same ole

Hey people!
Hope you are all well.Just another routine day at the office filled with doing jack.At least I was given a form to develop for the site.That kept me slightly occupied.Anyway ya'll must be curious about what I am doing after Sunday's drama.
Well I have started to refresh my yoga.I never realised you could get so stiff even the simplest poses really tire me out.But I was told it would be a long road. I also started meditating again.Do you know how hard it is to slow down your mind?I tried and i was at it for what I thought was ages but in reality it was only 20 mins well that's a start at least and using a crystal has made it all the more exciting anyhow.I think I'll go buy some crystals this weekend as I have only one at the moment and it does not boost the all the abilities I want to magnify at the moment.I've decided that my abilities have to be as fully honed as possible before I even consider using them on anything like tarot etc.
Oh seems chaos is on the menu this Friday so I've decided to give myself Friday off.Woo Hoo!!!
Anyway that's the little I have to say for now so guess I'll blog off.....

No comments: