Monday, February 07, 2005

Fools...

Ahhh sometimes Kenyans just make me feel sick despite the fact that I am one of them.I was called for a jobo interview by an insurance company for the post of Executive Market Outreach Official.sounds fancy doesn't it?II tought the same thing too.SO I had tpo get up really early put on a shirt and tie.I get there and it turns out that it's a fucking sales job!I hate sales jobs besides I have better skills.I almost reached across the table to slap the mathee interviewing me.But I guess she too knew after looking at my c.v that sales was not my bag of chips.I think they got my contacts from one of these job seeking websites around.I think i will look at all the SITES I have signed up to and change the info.Well gotta go work on my portfolio.

No comments: