Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Back to school

Back to the grind!Found loads of work waiting for me but at least I have done like 98% of it as of now.Macs suck!I made a very sawa ragga and reggae mp3 cd jana and it will not play on the mac!God bless file sharing, got loads of songs in no time and even tossed some tracks to milo who was lucky enuff to get me online as now that I am back no Yahoo messenger until I get someone who has hooked it up on their machine.Anyway looked at my share of the elec bill, it looks too high!Those akataas have to give me a copy of the bill before they see my money, i wouldnt put it past them to try and make me pay their back bills.Also have to lay down the law in that digs, how do people leave aircon on and there is no-one in the house.Oh well that's how it is when people do not see the big picture as you end up spending loads of cash on little things and getting broke in the long run.

6 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

all the best boy...and u better appear for those KBW chatroom sessions.

Milonare said...

Sema Aco

Thx for the tracks again. Unlike some unmentioned people (Guess) who started off well helping a bruda out then chujad me midway, you sent thru all tracks...

I see an auditor in you kijana investigating bills etc Mpaka you may confirm meter readings from the bill to the actual meter LOLOLOL

Acolyte said...

The way maisha is expensive huku inabidi!

Milonare said...

Aco

these cyber guys deleted all my ziks from jana. Imagine!!!

I was bila blank CD. When I retunred today... bilaz...

si you do like that to milonare@yahoo.com

Cheers

Anonymous said...

It's kinda hard for me to do so during jobo as that time i was at my sisters digs but will try to arrange sumthin.Pole sana!

Milonare said...

Found the ziks bruu...

Usijali. Lakini thanks anywayz... hehehe...