Thursday, October 06, 2005

Late

Tropical storm Tammy has blown some rain our way.What happens to me when it rains is that I sleep longer and deeper.so what happended this morning is that I got up at 8 am and I am suppossed to be in the office at 8 am!Luckily jobo is walking distance from my apartment.So I got there at 8.30am.I was just looking at the Nation Online.It seems that there is a plan to build a 100m digs for Kibaki!I think that there is better things that can be done with that cash, lakini I am too tired of whinging about how the guva spends our money as Kenyans.
Anyway Dm made my day yesterday.She tells me to meet her in the lib so I do so.She tells me how her diskette has chipped with her jobo.So she whips out a sheet of questions and you she starts.So you know how masomo is shida for some people, as she is just duplicating stuff from the book that does not make sense as it is placed.so I grab hold of the questions, speed read the relevant paras she shows me and piece it together with some stuff from the net.All the while we are pigaing storos.When we get to the end I look at the question paper and kumbe it is a take home that she is suppossed to do alone.Oh well that was that, then she bought me dinner so I did not have to cook that day.There is a test that I did and I got a 67% yuk!Seems I may have to start trans-nighting like we did in high school days!

4 comments:

Milonare said...

Aie... Dm is using you maliza assignment and then nunuas msosi??? Ebu tell her to style up...

At least if she's going to get you to do the work she shud err... emm... ya... do like that... Hahahahaha (Im kiddin)

Pole on the marks... lakini its better than gnashing with a ka30% or somthin..

Anonymous said...

You have a point there!I am going to raise my prices on a rising scale.from msosi to massage to you get the drift....

k.i.d.a.d.a said...

Yeah, I read the KShs 100 million house and thought to myself...this is so Kenyan!!

LOL..you're one good buddy.You should let Dm know you're effort doesn't come cheap...kuchota pesa is a better option :)

akiey said...

This DM chick is a cunning one but hey if she makes it clear that she needs help, it's ok to help her lakini hata yeye afahamu take home is just that-a "DIY Take Home".
-I'd say it's good she got you some grab so as a buddy you really can't be too madd at her.
Pole for the marks but those battles you fight to win the big war. Keep ya head up & you'll blaze anyone sleeping on your hardwork.