Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oh me oh my

Today morning was really interesting!As I was working on my take home at my sister's place in ATL I was also on yahoo messenger which coincidentally I only get to use here as the comp that I work on is bila. Anyhow what happens is that milonare gets me on-line and we start chatting.Shortly Nick,Akiey and Guess check in and we start a conference which with all those rabble rousers deterorated into chaos but clean chaos not like some of the Kenyan forums I log onto.
It was good talking to some of the KBW crew on-line and getting to know them past their posts.
Also made a shocking discovery!I have put on like 7 kgs since I came here.I was a bit suspicious as I had noticed my 6 pack had turned into a 4 pack and my stomach was not as rock hard as it usually is.Damn this american food!In Kenya I used to be able to eat anything and I never put on any weight and I could shed weight by sheer power of will!Believe it or not.So then I used to laugh at fat people with disses like, "I guess he hasn't seen a plate that he didnt like!" or "I wonder when she is due."But now due to this sedentary lifestyle I am going to get f..I mean plus sized!Well when I used to train I used to do the skipping rope, shadow box, do several hundred press ups and sit ups.The washboard must return!!!!
Anyhow off to the hanyee will holla back manyana.

5 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

-hey hope it was good for u as it was good for us. Now u know the time an dplace and during the weekdays u will catch cilia and mjy and mshairi too
-Aco is a fatso...Aco is a fatso...and on behalf ofthe fatso society we'd like to karibisha you...remember round is health, fat is wealth.

Spidey/Tato said...

...and farmgal too
-Milo sing along with me... Aco is a fatso..Acolytee is a fatee..Acoly is rolly polly

Stunuh Jay said...

Yah know!
You'd be surprised the kind of potty mouths you';ll find on kenya ni yetu, I'm glad to hear that you guys can play nice in the sandbox...it's all fun and games till someone throws the first tag!
AS for the round and portly you know what they say, you gotta have somthing to hold on to ;)

Milonare said...

Sema Aco

Twas def timamz chatting to you. Lakini stop hoarding mamisos online in a conference - LOL

LOL at "I guess he hasn't seen a plate that he didnt like!"

*singing with nick*
Aco is a fatso
Acolytee is a fatee
Acoly is rolly polly
Acolyte aint light
Acolyte put on weight

LOL at stunuh's something to hold on to...

Farmgal said...

nick started it aco is a fatso ....let me behave its only my first day here.