Monday, November 28, 2005

Another interesting night part 2....

Okay so where was I?Oh yeah we were hopelessly lost and roaming the highways in seach of Route 85 North.We were on 75 West which is way off.So after getting past a toll station which let us know that we were almost on our way to Alabama we managed to get another route that got us into the city.We were no closer to where we were meant to be but at least we could make a start from there.After going round within ATL for almost an hour and even passing joints like 112 which you always here being mentioned in rap songs we got to a gas station where we found someone who had a slight idea of how to connect to 85 North.So as we were driving off my bro asks if I want to go home and I was like after our impov road trip there was no way that was happening.After a while his pals called and asked where we were, oh these pals at one point told us to wait off the highway that they would come for us and later tell us that it would be better for us to get there and that they would meet us;punks!
So after being lost for one and half hours we made it to the after party.It was being held in a hall at the back of a motel.This was clearly a chini ya meza affair.No ID asked for at the door and minimal security.The hall had the appropriate heng joint lighting at least.But the heat in that joint!It was like Zig Zag all over again.I don't know how many of you knew that joint in Hurlingham.It had two hengs in one and in the earlier days had minimal or rather no air con so it was like henging in an oven when it got packed.Anyhow there was quite a crowd there and the usual Kenyan pints were in force ie Heineken and Corona.
There was a young dude who made my night.The guy had had too much to drink so he decided to lie down.Where he chose to do so had quite a few empty beer bottles and what happened is that since there was not too much going on around him everyone was putting their empty bottle there, creating the appearance that this guy had drank all those beers and passed out.As we were enjoying the sounds who do I see but Jn.She was looking pretty sawa and pretty sober too.She had come with her usual clique whom I know.So we got to talking to find out how much she could remember.Not too much but she even stayed at home the night before because of all that drama and drank a whole lot less after that.So moving on we had a ball.Yes this was the same chic I was cursing some posts back but I guess when it comes to walevi (drunks), I usually don't hold grudges coz they hardly know what they were doing when they were high.Anyway the pints flowed and in true Kenyan style the bash continued mpaka che ( dawn 6am ).
Now it's going to be back to school and work as usual.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I even wait and comment on this post on the next one - but fate has its say (still looking around, no one gets past me)

LOL @getting lost - I have found that in the states, people get lost quite easily - I think its all those huge long roads and the massive country (oh and junctions that are miles and miles apart)

Did you not have a GPRS navigator thingy in your car - I remember we had one last xmas and every time you took a wrong turn or ignore its instructions (read to you in a very very annoying American accented woman - damn) it would say: Recalculating route (said as 'Raut' - instead of 'root') and my sisters and I would get there before 'her' and start recalculating - and laughing. Needless to say if I ever hear that whiny sound again, something's gonna break, and its probably my wrist smashing the damn thing.

Glad you had fun, and yes I have been to those ATL hangs and they are a blast - never seen so many kenyans together outside kenya.

I see you are still check Jn out dude LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

@ guess
We were bila GPRS but that is sumthin i have to have when i buy a car no matter how much it costs!As for Jn good thing she's goin for vacation.That gal can get under my skin if Im not careful :(

Anonymous said...

Aco - you can get GPRS separately from your car- you just connect it to your car and away you go (or something, but what the hell do I know, I take the bus)

LOL @Jn getting under your skin - do we need to start singing again?Do we really? Ok, here goes ... I will take the lead.. You got it you got it bad, when you see her in the club, behaving like a bum but you still want some.. am I in tune? LOL dont kick me off your blog, you need me to keep you entertained :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah you can get GPRS and hook it up to your ride.As for Jn I do let myself have a short term crush once in a while.Helps me know that i still got a heart but i prefer to leave it at that coz some of you chics are just T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Anonymous said...

that guys wont get some off a crazy chic thinking "once I get it, I will scram" - Have you seen some of the women men will get some from just for the sake of 'it' with 'them' without any strings attached.. then soon all that T.R.O.U.B.L.E is stalking your ass a la her ex.. tihihi

Jn is one 'seasonal crush' you dont wanna mess with..*wink*

Anonymous said...

@ guess
You do have a point on that.It does sound tempting to hit and run with fired chics but un4tunately they chase :(!
@ Mutumia
Yes we men can have stupid ego like that when it is obvious the machine knows better!