Today marks a return to regular programming in Aco Land. No more crusades, blogwars and beef. Life back to normal!
The last few weeks had been so hectic that I actually contemplated taking a long hiatus from blogging because it had become no fun at all! But I was threatened by physical violence so I will take my hiatus later but for some time I won't be blogging daily, pole sana.
Now since I am no longer an active member of a blogging community I have to set down some ground rules on my blog.
1. This is my blog and I am god here - Now that there is no longer a body that I am responsible to and whose reputation I have to uphold, I can pretty much do whatever I want with this space. If you can't deal with it; please move on.
2. Don't Be Such a Tight Ass! - Most of the posts on my blog are what we call tongue in cheek. Don't get hot and bothered about them because I know that I am not. I blog a means of expression, release and fun. That's all and I like the fact that most of your respect that. I am not trying to bring back the Illuminati or empower the Patriarchy, I tried to do some serious blogging and look what happened; an international incident and a blog war of sorts.It's amazing how much bile people can carry on the blogosphere, so I am not going to be trying to change the world or opinions here!
3. Respect me and I will respect you - If you come to my comments section talking smack, odds are that I'll hit back, ignore you or if I'm really tired delete your comment. And yes there is a difference between talking smack and being critical, you can be critical and still be respectful. I know we won't always agree so let's agree to disagree in a mature manner.
4. Don't carry arguments to other posts - If we disagree and engage each other over a certain post and you keep on carrying on a mundane and obsolete argument, odds are that I wont reply. I mean come on now, I have no time to keep on discussing a two week old post! With that said that doesn't mean that you should bust into the comments section of the Friday fun segment with that argument! Let it go and let's move on!
5. If you are going to argue with me about something I wrote, at least read it! - What last week taught me is that people don't read what you are saying, some read what they think you are saying or what they want you to be saying. So if you say something like, "It's like your last post where you said something like....."
Uh uh, read the post and then comment!
6. The judges decision is final and no further correspondence shall be entered into - I've just always wanted to say that!
Other than that I went for an AIDS walk and I have loads of pics to share!Around 100 give or take! Woo hoo!!!!!
The Change Merry-Go-Round
15 hours ago