Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rock The Vote!

Some people think I hate on Kenyans abroad. That my dear comrades is not the case, I just think that some of them are apt to excess drama. Now there is some drama that has come to a head involving Kenyans in my uni. I had actually done a draft post about it when the seeds were planted, but decided not to post it. Now there are some new Kenyans who have checked in and they have added to some of the drama. When I heard what was going down I was glad I left the 'ville when I did.
Now the real question is should I do a post about it, or should I let the drama continue festering away from our eyes?
Please vote in the comments section (no multiple voting please) and your votes will decide if the post is written or not.

Damn! This post reads like one of those sleazy A4 papers sold on Uhuru Highway ie Buy our bumper edition to find out about Kenya's latest Parliamentary sex scandals.

21 comments:

Unyc said...

Bring it on!!!

Am surprised u even asking coz u know u'll end up posting it.

Juju said...

drama is always interesting!! I agree with u Kenyans in the Diaspora, at least in the states have too much domes. I keep my distance.

so bring it on!! *what do u mean no multiple voting? ;)

bankelele said...

I don't think they have more drama (than those in the mother land)just that it's magnified and they stand out. But then, that's same argument that athletes/celebs use when they get into trouble.

Kenyanchick said...

I'm with Jonzi - ati no multiple voting? Who've you turned into now, the ECK? Kwenda!

I vote aye.

And I'm going to vote again.

Anonymous said...

banana

Anonymous said...

dish out the drama please.

Amkeni wakenya! said...

What the heck! Dont post! Ha!

Anonymous said...

voting is useless, u can always rig(ur kenyan remember). bring it on. do the post.

CiikuMrsBabes said...

Write the post and then see me in camera for the name [wink]

Udi said...

I just have one swali. I need to move to that town since there are new mamas coming from Kenya. Coz in Bmore, the last time I saw someone straight from Jamhuri was when Moi was prezo.

gishungwa said...

spill the dirt please...

Spidey/Tato said...

unleash the sleaze!
Rock the boat!
Post away!
Uh Huh!
Toboa!
Ngwe!
Yup!
Mm!

Anonymous said...

Dish the dirt! Am all ears, or is it eyes?

Anonymous said...

belated Happy New people !

it seems I was wachwad nyuma when pepes were voting so I waste no time in sayin I, Cucu Ndefia, 14TH THE MOTION !

Unleash the dragon in the form of mushene !

Ichiena said...

You actually asked?
(Now is that a yes or no? hehehehe?)

Mimmz said...

I'll be the only one begging that you keep this so called Kenyan drama under key and lock. Enough already, eeish. Everywhere, all acting up like people whose mamas didn't use bata slippers on their behinds!. And let me guess, it's about new females and people's so called males or menos... if I'm all wrong, toboa yote. Otherwise... send them a grow up notice form me.

Anonymous said...

you got my vote

PROUD NYEUTHI said...

oklqggBring it!

Anonymous said...

POST!!!POST!!!POST!!!

Anonymous said...

Ati you want us to vote.....WEEE WACHA!!!!

Leta story!

Itchie Geezy said...

just do it!