Saturday, January 29, 2005

Niko gauge....

If you do keep in touch with local sounds there is this rapper called Nonini.Most of his music is eitherer about sex,women or parties.Well he has this song called keroro that extolls the heavy drinking lifestyle.Well I was at a pub on Friday night ( name with-held ) and I go to the gents and I see this guy puking his guts out in the urinal.Strange thing is that the bouncers are helping him and passing him water and stuff.Anyone who knows Kenyan bouncer know that there first course of action would be to throw you out on your ass.It's only later when me and my boys are leaving that we do see that it is him after he gets into a drunken scuffle with one of his "entourage".Well at least you could say he lives his music,but what kind of example is he giving to a our young impressionable youth ;).
Oh:I have been on the rave and drinking for two days straight.The bad thing si that it seems that my body has a high learning curve for alcohol.like today I ahve no hang over or symptoms yet me and the boys started drinking at like 7 on Friday night and stopped at 5.30 am Sato morning.And the bad thing is that they are some pals who want me to go have some pints with them today,to which I say a big bila!

No comments: