Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday

Have got into ATL just fine staying at my big sister's place she has her own visangas but just have to sort out the cast.My roomie aka D will be reffered to as D, my masomo pal I will refer to as Dm. I think that makes things much easier don't you?As for potential I would say relationship potential as I am not a hit and run kind a guy.I love and respect women..( fill in other pro chic and sensitive stuff here ).Well as long as I do not make any false promises and try anything I am sure that I will have no drama with my gal pals in school and that is how I like to keep it.
Caught up with an old Kenyan gal pal on-line.WTF!Too many gal pals!Assignment for next month make 5 new serious guy pals.I do have like 2 at the moment in stato but I left all my crew in nai.Also that age diff thing just screws things up.I mean what am I going to discuss with a 20 year old guy whose main pre-occupation is drinking,baseball and getting laid.Anyway gotta step out.

3 comments:

Milonare said...

Aie... I shud have read this post before I commented kule nyuma... Ok... I see what you mean by potential...

ATL from what I hear haribikas vibaya sana...

be good... in case your not... pls blog about it... we're hungry for storos here in KBW kwanza juicy ones...

Enjoy my guy, enjoy...

Spidey/Tato said...

ati urlookin for some male bonding??? dont worry u have me and milo in this part of your part of te world

but yeah ebu unleash that restricted moto blog!!!

Msanii_XL said...

"as I am not a hit and run kind a guy.I love and respect women..( fill in other pro chic and sensitive stuff here"

ha ha ha

you don't guy pals you are good..lol

how are they treating you at the assylum with those two loonies?