Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm addicted too


Me suffering from blog withdrawal!

I just read Mutumia's post and the interesting thing is that I had the same thing on my mind.Blog Addiction!This is what happens when I get into the office every morning at 8am.I go to the computer and log onto not my Eudora work account but no my Yahoo! address to see what comments have been left on my blog, then I answer them.After which I then do a tour of around 7 blogs or more of the kbw crew to see what is new.All the time commenting while laughing my head off at the funny stuff.As a result work for me starts at 9am or later.While work is continuing whenever it slows down I open the comments windows of some of the blogs I like and take part in the fun and games with the loony crew,also my yahoo window is always open so I can answer any fresh comments.Thank God I do not have yahoo messenger so as to chat to kbw crew members with on the comp at jobo!
Yesterday I knew things had become too much when I had a small quiz to do and before the quiz the prof said that we had 30 mins to go over our handouts.So I thought I had read pretty well and even though I had lost one handout I was like what the heck!I decided to go to the lib to pitia my usual blogs and I ran into Mutumia's post and I was laughing alone in the lib like a mad man.when I got into class for the quiz it was four questions and the last question was on the handout that I didnt bother hunting for in the lib.The question was about what Donald Rumesfeld told the Chinese when he went to visit them.As a result of me going to get my hit instead of hunting down the handout I ended up rewriting US - China diplomatic relations by giving Rumesfeld a speech that never came out of his mouth.A whole one paragraph to add!Sheesh!But like most addicts I had a back up plan that could still keep me in the stash.I had done his optional extra credit project so I can still keep getting high!Oooh I'm suppossed to be working now.If anyone out there has a cure...Help me please, these kbw blogs are too hard to resist!I know there are more of you who need to go public like akiey,m,poi,milo,nick,msanii,Ms K and the rest you know yourselves!
ps:Mutumia please desist from taking pics of me when I have just gotten up!

8 comments:

Msanii_XL said...

Tangu....

He he he o'boy my addiction is UNDER CONTROL and no i'm not in denial. ok I lieth There are some days that i'm a bum totally..but my addiction level is not as bad when comparison to you and mutumia

Farmgal said...

hey kijana you will not get over this addiction anytime soon....so enjoy it while u are still addicted!

Anonymous said...

There is a cure. Send me $55 and a SAE and I will send you an ancient African miracle cure.

Unknown said...

don be bloggin too much......... cuz bloggin is the devil!!(adapted frm waterboy)
Screw waterboy's mum. I'm going with eminem: I wanna go but I gotta stay these blogs really got a hold on me

Spidey/Tato said...

am addicted and i know it and am proud and unashamed!
the interaction is the mutha.
the readin someone's post..commenting..seein if others ahve commeneted on ur comment...damn...

Anonymous said...

@ poi
yes he's a cute critter.I will start the stato wing of blogaholics anonymus soon but right now I am too busy getting high.
@ nick
yes the interaction gets addictive.Esp when you do it with different people at different times of the day.Hmmmmm that sounds alot like sex...

Anonymous said...

Stop trying to pull me down with you. I am not addicted dammit! LOL

Prousette said...

There is only one cure. throw away your computer.