Saturday, October 29, 2005

Dear Diary

Girl’s Diary



Monday 17 October 2005

Saw John in the evening and he was acting really

strangely I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls

and I did turn up a bit late so I thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we

go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and

distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly

laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or

to what I was saying.

I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home. I wondered if he was going to

come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if

there was something the matter but he just half shook his

head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going

upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that

I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort

of smile.

He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was

surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a

bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave

me, and that he had found someone else.

I cried myself to sleep....




Boy’s Diary

Monday 17 November 2004


Liverpool lost to Manchester United

Had sex though.

This story to me just made my day about the difference between how men and women think.I have always found it interesting the way men and women communicate.An issue I will go into later.Gotta run have to get ready for a bbq.

2 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

hee hee hee. same storo different script
(btw-could u kindly change ur settings to show more posts on the page...so that when a brother is late i can find them...cheers matey)

Anonymous said...

@ nick
Well that was the initial setting that I initially had but I have so many posts ( but do i say ) that it was making the blog look lopsided.But i may go back to it.