Monday, October 17, 2005

Lesson to the ladies

The media especially over here is guilty of feeding women that they can only be beautiful and sexy if they are a certain size,color,certain hair length, have certain clothes etc.Well all that is bull crap!Some of the ugliest people I know are very visually stunning but not appealing.True sensuality and attraction is an intagible quality that can't be bought from a shop.That is why there are some average looking gals who always have men around them and some very fly gals who spend every Sato night at home alone.
In my charts Cheryl Underwood is one of the most attractive women I have seen in a long long time.

Would ya look at that smile!


It's now what you have it's how you package it

Anyway for those of you who do not know who she is, she is the host of BET Comic View and also played a role in the movie Beauty Shop.This woman is proud of who and what she is.She is very witty and funny.Last week on comic view this transvestite comes on and she/he/it decides to diss Sheryl saying that she is Wesley Snipes in drag.Then she went on with her bit.Well Sheryl was diplomatic, she came on and told people to give he/she/it a big hand.Then she started on he/she/it "How dare you come her and disrespect me!Not in my house!You are perpetrator you know that!At least I'm a real woman!-bleep- -bleep- -bleep- I oughta throw a match on your cheap polyester outfit so you could burn! -bleep-You oughta sue the doctor who put in your breasts they look like water balloons -bleep-I'm from Arkansas, I will cut you! -bleep- then she looked up at the ceiling, "Lord forgive me I'm a christian but it's so hard."The woman had cussed till the bleeping began to hurt my ears but she's really funny.Men admire a woman who can stand up for herself without being bitchy and then be good natured about it.Also she always performs with a purse to match her outfit, you gotta have style too!Oh damn blogger is acting up, have dumped one of these pics deep deep in the uni server, the things I have to do sometimes tsk tsk!
Anyway that is my 2 cents about true beauty, you can't buy it but you can learn to let it out.

3 comments:

Milonare said...

i watched a movie called save us from eva with ll cool j and gabrielle union... was this dames one of the randy hairdressers???

I see yur a jamaa of booty and mahaga LOLOLOLOL

Prousette said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Problem is, there are people with vested interests on the communal eye of the beholder. These people are located in Hollywood, Clarins, avon, Justine etc board rooms.
It serves their purpose to have the common eye see beauty in a certain way. THEIR WAY.
The most beautiful people I know would never make it to the cover of any beauty magazines because of a few wrinkles here and there but I still find them o be the most beautiful. Men included!

spicebear said...

lol! i watched that episode of comic view .... it was too hilarious! she may not be a conventional beauty as far as stereotypes are concerned but i'm with you on this one - there is just something about her. great post