Wednesday, October 19, 2005

P.C my ass!

Anyone who lives in the western world must be aware of pc language aka politically correct language ie where someone disabled is now reffered to as physically challenged etc.Well there is a class that I have where we are only 2 jamaas and I sit at the back and he in the front.SO the class gets really boring and at junctures I always see it fit to pitch in a wise crack or a sarcastic comment.
We were talking about lay offs and the lecturer goes on and says how many of these occurr during mid December, so I said "You can be home for the holidays!"Then he we were discussing how Senators happen with interns and in return the mamas get good jobos , so I lean over and ask the jungu chic next to me when is she booking her flight.We were discussing how messed up the medicaid system is and how long it takes people to get organs and how sometimes it ends up being too late,and I am like "that's what you have homeless people for spare parts!"My favourite even though it may incense the feminists among you was when some gal objected that men can't look after women interests and even in the past denied women the vote, "it was for your own good," was my comeback.
Yes some of the stuff I do say at times is crude and hard but at times I believe in saying it as it is within limits of course, there is no need to go round talking smack.As one of my maths teachers once said, "Call a spade a spade and not a big spoon!"
ps:I have just remembered that today is Wednesday the day that I prostitute my presence at the meetings of various organisations and causes that I don't know or care too much about all in exchange for free food and soft drinks!Gotta use what I have to get what I want!

3 comments:

Milonare said...

LOLOLOL

I also unleash some funny comebacks but I'm wary of the audience in case I step on toes...

I'm waiting to see the rungus you receive from the female KBW for your comments..

LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

@ milonare
the backlash has begun!!!!!
@ mutumia
blogger is aware of your intentions.Okoka!!!!!!!!!

Spidey/Tato said...

hey if you are funny dont apologise...keep em cheap one liners coming