Thursday, October 20, 2005

What was lost.....

I got it back!Woo hoo!What am I talking about?There is this mp3 cd that I had made some time when I was in ATL.It is full of ragga and reggae music ie damian marley,t.o.k,capleton,elephant man,sizzla etc.Nick should know how sawa it is as I sent him some tracks.Anyway I would carry the cd from digs to work and back.I would listen to it in the library as I worked too.So one day after not having time to listen to it for sometime I just started to feel that there was something missing.So I turned my room upside down BILA.To go to the lib nothing in lost property.So I had now resigned myself to having to put up with rap,rock and pop on MTV and radio.Then today I go to the lib and go to sit down at one of the usual computers that I use and decide to pop in one of my Kenyan cds to quell my misery and guess what is in the drive?My CD!!!!!But on the other hand it got me thinking.I spend to much time in the library and at the same three tables!
ps:Have to post a rejoinder to some things that mutumia brought up!

No comments: