Thursday, October 20, 2005

P.C my ass! part 2

Well last night there was the internationals club meeting so at this meeting one of the main chics calls me and asks me how i am doing.I give her the usual answer and then she asks me if I was angry at a chic called Emily and that the chic was almost crying when she was talking to her.First of all I am like who the f@#k is Emily?Then the chic reminded me and I learned what happens when you call a spade a spade and not a big spoon!
Let's go to one week earlier.I was at the international club coffee night.A gathering held every 2 weeks where international students can hang out with the locals and each other.So I get to talking with this jungu mama who from the t-shirt she is wearing says she is in BSU ( Baptist Student Union ) ie the savedies on campus.So we get to talking then you know how these discussions go, "Oh you're from Kenya!That's nice!What do you like about here?What do you miss from home?blah blah blah.So then this chic says that she is planning on going to go to Kenya to do ministy work.Then I ask her why did you decide to go to Kenya.She then tells me that she saw a Zambian kids choir perform.So I was like you are travelling several thoudand miles coz you saw some kids sing?Then I was like why doesnt she concentrate on ministering to the gays and lesbians in San Francisco.Mind you I was not frowning when I was saying this .I was very chilled out, smiling with her and even empathising.Usually I would have had sura ya kazi and would have even told her that we have missionaries in Kenya who will not only plant the seed of the gospel,but will water it and help it grow instead of running back to stato and that stato has mingi heathens and needs her more; but I did not say that at all!If I did she might have committed suicide!But that will not change me I will still say it like it is!Anyway ya'll be nice and fill in the poll down there.Some people wanted to know which KBW blogs irritate me and I have decided to keep quiet so that we have no beef.But if the people speak......
VOTE!

4 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

hey chill where was that poll ati which blogs irritate you...this one i have to see...

Spidey/Tato said...

oh boy oh boy oh boy...could this be a pandora's box u have unleashed?
I voted banana-toboa siri!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My vote is in...hehehe...2nd vote from the banana camp

Msanii_XL said...

vote is in orange camp ...