Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday

My muses are on vaction because of blogger eating part 2 of something different so today I am going to take things kinda slow.I think it is about time that this semester ended.Even though masomo is not stressful I am getting tired of the same old schedule every other day.
1.Wake up
2.watch episode of Angel on TNT while doing some exercise,
3.Eat one bowl of oats (whole stash cooked on Sundays and frozen to be microwaved every )
4.Pack lunch and coke can
5.Walk to jobo,pass the same white zack jogging ( if I don't see him it means I'm kinda late )
6.Check into office building
7.Say hi to cleaning lady
8.Walk into office say "hi" to my boss,if it is Monday listen or pretend to listen to her yammer about her weekend.It's Monday morning "Shut up!!!"
9.Turn on the Mac
10.Open yahoo mail read e-mails and kbw comments
11.Read newly updated KBW blogs and make comments
12.Open Eudora and see what work I have lined up for the day, or in my case for the hour coz that is how long the work I am given takes me to finish on most days.Two hours on a stressful day
13.Take my 10am walk and go buy sumthin to go with my cup of Milo or Coffee.
14.Blog if I am in the mood and check on new e-mails and comments
15.Chat with my usual peeps on MSN messenger.Feel free to join tell me your handle I need more chat pals so as to make good use of jobo time
16.Work on term papers a little
17.Chic from next door comes in to heat her tea and makes small talk or tries to as she is really talking to herself as she rarely lets me get a word in
18.Boss' pals pop in at some intervals to say hi and at times take her for coffe
19.Listen to my cds with the earphones I always carry with me
20.Boss leaves for lunch early at times
21.Depends on mood will go for a short stroll or have lunch at my desk
22.Do any extra work that has been emailed to me
23.Have lunch at my desk, answer boss' usual comment about how good my food smells
24.Read Nation,Standard,East African and my other fave sites.Go see drama and insults on mashada.com
25.Call it a day

When I leave jobo schedule is pretty open.I have 4 hours to kill before class so I do lots of different things but I never miss the afternoon nap.Yes it is a pretty care free existance but seeing the same people for days and weeks on end does get boring.Thanks God the thanksgiving break is coming!I get to go to ATL and chafua with raia!Also Nick and his tricks are smearing my name!Let it be said that I am not a screamer maybe a groaner if the chic has skills but never a screamer.About my assets I am have a very stable asset base that expands more then adequately and no-one who has invested their time on it have been disappointed!I will let the KBW punish you they are capable of destroying a man's ego esp Tee J!

6 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

Haiya 4times in a row...can i claim this as my official position

LOL cubed@groaner not screamer...hee hee hee ha ha ha ye of expandable and expendable ASSets during ur so called time-invested turned time wasted, position imposible congested , groping in the dark wita tweezer fests!!!(yaani am still lookin for vita) u groaner u

sounds like an ok kinda day..we should swap days...right now its 4:15pm and i'm so totally bila mood.
its dull crowdy and lets not forget i'm nyeri

Milonare said...

I am have a very stable asset base that expands more then adequately and no-one who has invested their time on it have been disappointed!

Hahahaha.. thats a classic!!!

Lakini roomies, msianze vita within the room... Take it outside, lakini near the window so I can watch LOLOLOL

Aco, didn't know yur boss be a chile... She givin you any overtime? LOLOL

What morning exercises do you do??

Mashada has tribalistic insults i tell you hahahaha

It shud be renamed mashida...

LOLOLOLOL at Nick's comment... wah wah wah wah...

Anonymous said...

@ Milo
well my boss is a mathee but she is pretty easy going and makes life easy for me.As for exercise i usually do 100-200 pressups and some yoga if I am in the mood.Gotta win the battle of the bulge b4 it starts!As for beef I think Nick just needs some attention that's all.He's a good little boy :D

Anonymous said...

lol ati you know you're late if u don't see the zack jogging. These peeps keep time yani I also know I'm late when I don't see the car of this kalady who lives above me. I don't even need a watch to tell me its past 8.30.

I'm hitting ATL too. Can't wait!!! Si u do like this and make another list 1-10 on how to recognize Acolyte (physical decription i.e.) b4 Nov 23...;-)

@ #10, no wonder you were able to see my 'other' comments...:-)

Anonymous said...

@ Tee J
The way you are a demanding chic I will have to hit the gym hardcore b4 I tupa that description to you!:D.I will not kosa to be in ATL by the 22nd!

Anonymous said...

@ Mutumia
Dearest it may be easy but you sure as hell dont want the boredom that comes with it.Enjoy big city life, you never know how good you've got it till it's gone!