Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Acolyte land part 2!

Got some more pics of Acolyte land for the people.Boss isnt in so you can enjoy these while I try to finish my term paper.Seems the brain is already gone for thanksgiving!


You can't have a school in the South and not have a Baptist Students Union!


After the office this is where I spend most of my time....The Library!


This is the School of Arts and Sciences where I have all my classes!


This is my Bank.Just across the road from uni

This is my mac at work, with me having my daily hit!Guess who's blog that is?

This is where the magic happens and also some work too..


Last but not least this is my pal Hy who shamelessly agreed to pose so that she could promote the Coffee house at the uni even though she hates coffee and work!

12 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

*uko wapi msaniiXL where are u now punk

@aco:damn hating those pics hating them totally...and that is not green nick talkin. damn damn damn...what scenery...hate them totally!!!

Milonare said...

dayum

just missed out!!!

Nic move promoting yur vybes way of blogsite display!!!

There uve given Msanii and Fulo 10 nil!!!

Loving the scenery

Na Hy sio mbaya at all I tell you!!!

Milonare said...

*nice

Anonymous said...

@ milo
I was gettin worried after not seeing your comments!Yes Hy is a nice gal!I actually prefer the scenery here then to ATL sides.a

Anonymous said...

nico you fogothanio you...can't just be namba without showing off?

aco you kesha at Mutumias blog?..he he he nice pics again.

Milo what up?

Anonymous said...

@ msanii
After missing numba 1 on mutumia's for a coupla days I want goin to be missing out again!More pics comin 2morro!

Anonymous said...

Aco - and I am not hating those who got here before me or complaining on being number 7 lol

The boys are just being jealous..

LOLOL @mutumia's blog
(sing with me) U got it, you got it bad....

Anonymous said...

Obviously Mutumia hasn't seen this yet. When she does she'll be in cloud nine for a minute. Nice pics!

akiey said...

932-5090...is that number to reach you?LOL! Nice series of Aclanta. U know I could resist checking them pics out, infact post some more, actually post new pics every week & you'll soon be asking me to stop oggling at them. Nice work Aco!

Ok, you must have seen this coming: and wher is THE ACOLYTE himself?, mbona hatukuoni kwenye picha bana?

akiey said...

Correction....myu tired fingers writing their own gibberish:(

I mean: is that the number to use to reach you at your white walled apartment?

Mutumia should be very proud that you have her blog on heavy rotation. You go bwaaaay!

Anonymous said...

@ Guess
-no comment-
@ Tee J
we'll wait and see!:D
@ Akiey
Gotta reach out you know.Well gotta make sure I get fresh and fly and that's when ya'll get a pic of me!

Spidey/Tato said...

am with guess on this

you got it you got it bad when ur on the blog..u log off and u log back in...u got it u got it bad when u miss aday without commenting and ur lifes off track...