Saturday, November 19, 2005

Liverpool 10 Manure United 0!

Usually Luis Garcia is one of those Liverpool players that has me vacillating from tears to ecstasy with his performances in the League and in European competition.But there is one thing I will always love him for.He destroyed Roy Keane!!!!!!Manure United fans out there in your face!Here is a link to the video it is on the first post of that forum.You need to have Realplayer on your computer to view it.Oh Liverpool have just beaten Portsmouth 3-0 but Peter Crouch has failed to score AGAIN!Oh well you can't have it all!By the way Man U fans before you bombard my blog with all sorts of insults, it's just a game!Let's move on shall we.....

4 comments:

Farmgal said...

manure united hahahhhaha yaani u had me rolling on the floor
oh and by the way chelsea 3 newcastle 0

Anonymous said...

@ farmgal
That's what we call 'em!That kind of score should let Michael Owen know that it will be quite some time before he plays Champion's League soccer!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Roy Keane quit? Just wondered. I see another liverpool fan(atic) in the making LOL - I dont begrudge you and wish you all the best, but while still here in number two, any Arsenal fans representing :)

Dont kick me yet :)

And please Msanii stay away, we know u is a Everton fan...

Anonymous said...

Yup!I did know that he quit.No day is complete with me without reading the latest soccer news!Yes we aren't counting out Arsenal at all!