Saturday, August 27, 2005

sato

Hey ya'll.I have this irritating biological clock that make me get up before 8 am and to make things worse since I took an afte nap jana I was up before 7 am today.I just chilled in bed and watched some cable.Cable at times gets old as most channels repeat alot of stuff.But I popped in one of my Kenya mix cds and enjoyed some sounds.Also put some of my clothes in the washing machine what a change from the old days of bar soap and soaking clothes.Me being the lazy bastard that I am would soak some of my clothes and forget about them mpaka they start throwing so I would have to osha them with hot maji!
In this ka-house it is like the kitchen is mine.These jamaas only use the microwave to heat their takeaways.So I am planning on cooking spags with some pork, I did not buy veggies so stew is out of the question.And to think I was the jamaa who used to do Kenchic full time when I was in tao!
Anyway I also pitiad the gym and did some light workout since I do not know too many ppl,and Im bila car and my text books have not shipped I have to do other constructive things with my time.
I think I may pitia church kesho.

1 comment:

Milonare said...

If only I could cook...

Fiance visited me like for two weeks and left last Sunday. Cooking utensils were used for 1st time... Since then its been back to microwave full-swing...

I deliver dirty clad to laundry for same day service + ironing... Man, this is one thing I'd love to take back with me to Nai!!

The joys/trails of being in a new place...