Thursday, December 08, 2005

Comments......

I have just been looking at some of my comments on other people's blogs and posts on my blog.It seems that I come off in different ways to different people take all the different ists and place them here.All I can say is that I am a very complex person at heart.One thing about me is that I do love playing the devils's advocate!I will argue to the death against something out of the principle of it.But and this is a big but I will also argue if I feel that it goes against what I hold near and dear to me.That given when I argue with someone I always try to keep it impersonal, I try to keep any differences of opinion civil and not go buckwild Mashada.com style.I hardly ever lose my temper coz I believe in constructive anger.Whenever I comment against something in your blog I more often then not try to do it from a logical set point and not take cheap shots that is unless you start first.That is why if you go through my comments where I have started a fire you will rarely find comments like "It's people like you who.....,"Besides when you get angry at someone you cant see or interact with it is of no help coz while I log off and go to my apartmet and roll on the carpet, so it doesn't help anyone least of all you.If I do argue or have a difference of opinion with you on your blog that's all it is.At the end of the day I aim to make you be able to articulate your beliefs and grow stronger in them or even discard them if you find them wanting.I am a strong believer in the fact that you don't know what you believe in until you can articulate it fully.So whenever I visit your blog (ya'll know yourselves ) it's a give and take process.I learn a little from you,you learn a little from me.If it doesn't work out that way I guess I get to play the villain on your blog bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now - I aint no Long John Silver -I am Kipchoge ..hihihi

I hear you Aco - I have to agree though that sometimes the first person who comments on a blog dictates what the rest of the comments look like. I would like to see varied points too on blogs and I like the different aspects of people's reactions.

I think I know what brought this on.. :)

Anonymous said...

@ Guess
Feel free to share whattu think it is and i will confirm or deny.
@ mutumia
sounds interesting doesnt it....

bee said...

you are welcome on my blog and the katiyawanawake one, anytime! bring the matches, I'll bring the kuni.

Acolyte said...

@ bee
I'll be by whenever I can!