Thursday, September 15, 2005

oh well

Damn I have a baby headache!You know a headache that has not grown up so is not as painful as a kawa headache.Some tests are coming up so I have to be hitting the books in style at this point in time and I have a prestentation come Monday.I have also decided to go cold turkey from blogs this weekend no visiting or blogging mpaka Monday so I have today and tommorrow to enjoy.
Here is a bad joke from a blog hater:
Blogebrity - This is for everyone who can blog.Take a blogger who is a chef and you have a BLEF!A blogger who is a dentist....BENTIST.A female blogger with an itch?yes you guessed it a BITCH!
-I can send you the link if you want to see him beat down on bloggers but he also rants about lots of other stuff. Anyway got to visit a site that had clips of Red Korna ( the show that was formerly known as Redykyulass ) so it was good to see some comedy from back home even though I was smiling alone in the lib like I had lost it.

8 comments:

Milonare said...

Ebu unleash the Red Korna link..

Share with the populace my guy...

Spidey/Tato said...

-ati baby headache. lol tryin to placate it by callin it sweet names ngoja it becomes a teeneage headache you will hola
-bentist?we are not amused!
-i actually found red korna a tad disappoinitin but let be said Tony Njuguna is just the bomb!!! KJ was funny in this but just like Ross in friends Tony is the underrated comedian who is just a class act!!!!

Acolyte said...

There are some Red Korna that are more classic esp the ones where kajairo makes his own versions of the hits.i will tafuta and look for somewhere to post for ya'll.
And yes Ross was a treasure in Friends.

Milonare said...

Ross was always umiaring in Friends...

He's such a loser but oh so funny

Guessaurus said...

baby headache - i find water and sleep sort him - hey, i find sleep sorts out everything... I should know, it was invented solely for me :)

@Nick - lol at teenage headache - it has a life of its own, eh?

Acolyte said...

@ guessasaurus
Well at least the punk headache left in it's infancy before it became a teen!

Nakeel said...

eeh baby headache... wuuuh just follow what nurse told you it will be ok... Hope my bro's gawiad u the chocs n sweets...

gishungwa said...

ati baby headache now acolyte all youneed to do is give him to me i'll suckle him for you when he get s to teenage i will hand over.
Ati goody goody those stretchy things been looking for them when i do find them i will be sending you a batch just be sure to give me your adress.
hope you got well though